Thursday 29 March 2012

Lesson 38:- You have younger brother/sister?

Lesson:-

동생 있어요?
You have younger brother/sister?

네,동생 있어요
Yes. I have brother/sister.

Example:-

윤졍원: - 어디에 가요?
Yun Jeongwon:- Where are you going?

젠슨:- 학교 앞에서 동생을 만나요.
Jen Son:- I meeting my younger sister at the front of school.

윤졍원: - 동생 있어요?
Yun Jeongwon:- You have younger sister?

젠슨:- 예, 여동생이있어요. 졍원씨도, 동새있어요?
Jen Son:- Yes, I have brother. Jeongwon also have younger sister?

윤졍원: - 아니오, 동생은 없어요. 그렇지만,오빠하고 언니가 있어요.
Yun Jeongwon:- No I don't have. However, I have older brother and older sister.

젠슨:- 형님하고 누님은 무얼 해요?
Jen Son:- What are your older brother and sister doing?

윤졍원: - 오빠은 희사에 다녀요. 그리고 언니는 학교에 다녀요
Yun Jeongwon:- My brother is working office. And, my sister is attending school.


Vocabulary:-

앞 front
옆 side
숲 forest


No comments:

Post a Comment