Wednesday 28 March 2012

Lesson 18:- Doing something at certain place

Lesson:-

___(place)___ 에서 + verb..
Do something at ______


Example:-

젠슨:- 어디 가요?
Jen Son:- Where are you going?

윤졍원: - 부엌에 가요.
Yun Jeongwon:- I'm going to kitchen.

젠슨:- 부엌에서 뭘 해요?
Jen Son:- What you doing in kitchen?

윤졍원: - 부엌에서 물 마셔요
Yun Jeongwon:- I'm drinking water in kitchen.

젠슨:- 어디 가요?
Jen Son:- Where are you going?

윤졍원: - 방에 가요
Yun Jeongwon:- I'm going to room.

젠슨:- 방에서 뭘 해요?
Jen Son:- What you doing in room?

윤졍원: - 방에서 책을 읽어요.
Yun Jeongwon:- I'm reading book in the room.

윤졍원: - 어디 가요?
Yun Jeongwon:- Where are you going?

젠슨- 도서관에 가요
Jen Son:- I'm going to library.

윤졍원: - 도서관에서 공부를 해요?
Yun Jeongwon:- Going library to study?

젠슨:- 아니오.도서관에서 자요. 피곤 해요.
Jen Son:- No. I'm going library to sleep. Tired.


Vocabulary:-

방 room
도서관 library
커피숍 coffee shop
극장 theather
백화점 departmental store
서점 book store
부엌 kitchen

타조 ostrich
토끼 rabbit
투수 pitcher (baseball)

No comments:

Post a Comment